Sunday, March 25, 2012

Corelle Livingware 16 Piece Dinnerware Service classic, simple, perfect!


Corelle Livingware 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4, Classic Cafe Red
  • Coordinate with popular corelle dinnerware patterns
  • Break and chip resistance for carefree durability
  • Microwave and oven use for versatility
  • Dishwasher safe for long lasting patterns
  • Classic Diner Pattern Very happy with this dinnerware set. A simple classic pattern that adds just enough color to my kitchen. And like true Corelle with my clumsy fingers I have dropped some plates already and not a scratch. Corelle is American made as well couldn't be any happier with the product.
    love this set! these are a terific set of dishesexactly what i wanted and the price is right.
    great product This is an excellant everyday dinnerware set. It is durable yet easy to clean. The dinner plates are perfect size. Often the less expensive dinnerware sets have dinner plates the size a child would need rather then an adult. The dinnerware is very light weight and at first I thought this would lead to easy chipping and them getting too hot to put on my wooden table. That wasn't the case at all.
    classic simple perfect! I love love love these dishes! I got this set along with one plain white set also Corelle to mix and match for use as everyday dishes. I grew up with Corelle dishes in the 80s. Over my young adult years in apartments I accumulated various partial dish sets given to me by others and I hated how bulky and heavy they were.
    Very satisfied Arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I have enjoyed Corelle dishes for many years. Stack compactly and never chip. I wanted to update and love The Cafe Red. I purchased 12 place settings.
    Color of the mug The dinner set looks great. But the color of the mug received is not the same as shown in picture.
    Big Red I love these Corelle dishes. Since the dishes are a bright red against a bright white I call them my Husker Dishes. The red stripes make them POP! They stack so nicely in the cupboard are lightweight and chip resistant. The mugs are disappointing due to the fact that they are made in China and instead of being pure white they have a very light grey cast to them.
    Black marks don't come off For some reason Corelle gets black marks that cannot be removed. I use paper plates between them when I store them but still get the marks mostly on the cups. I still like them anyway because they are light weight and do not take up much room in the cupboard. Many patterns also.
    Nostalgic and functional! I love my new Corelle set. I had an incomplete older set from a friend that just happened to match the set I remember my Grandma having so I'm very happy to have my own new complete set. And I love this design. So simple. Classic Corelle indeed. Great for kitchens with accents of red.
    Indestructible or at least Corelle seems this way to me. I wanted a Corelle set because I remember my parents' set that they had from the 1970s but I didn't know if they still produced the great quality. Their original set survived four kids and now six grandchildren!I decided to try this cafe red set which I found on sale at Walmart for $25.00 and I have not been disappointed yet! The plates and bowls have already been dropped numerous times and have yet to break. They are very easy on cleanup and great for microwave and oven use. I have seen a few reviews stating that the salad/bread and butter plates are a bit small but we find them a perfect size to use for desserts such as pie or cake. The bowls and dinner plates are a pretty good size and definitely serve their purpose.The design is simple yet attractive and can easily compliment other Corelle sets. After frequent use the design hasn't shown any sign of fading whatsoever.I will note however that the cups in this set ARE in fact solid red and not what they appear to be in the picture. They do serve their purpose however although I am afraid to drop them because they do not seem as durable as the plates and bowls.Overall I give this set five stars because the dishes not only serve their purpose but because they are nearly indestructible as well! I would recommend these for those just starting out and I especially recommend this set for families with young children.


    Coordinate with popular corelle dinnerware patterns.Break and chip resistance for carefree durability.Microwave and oven use for versatility.Dishwasher safe for long lasting patterns. What's In the Box 4 place settings. Each place setting consists of: 10-1/4-inch dinner plate; 6-3/4-inch bread-and-butter plate; 18-ounce soup bowl; 11-ounce mug. 16 pieces total. Reminisce about a favorite roadside café over grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, served with plates and bowls from this 16-piece tableware set. Crafted by Corelle for their Livingware line, the tableware set endures the tests of time while striking a nostalgic note with its classic red-and-white pattern. With service for four, each setting includes a 10-1/4-inch dinner plate, a 6-3/4-inch bread-and-butter plate, an 18-ounce soup bowl, and an 11-ounce stoneware mug. To construct Livingware tableware, Corelle thermally compresses three layers of glass, producing a vitrelle glass composition that is lighter than other dishware, but more durable than conventional glass. The tableware resists cracks and chips with great success, while the lamination compression process combats stains, scratches, and fading. The user-friendly plates and bowls are dishwasher- and microwave- safe and warm food in conventional ovens up to 350 degrees F. The mugs, however, find safe use in the microwave only. For the best care, avoid soaking stoneware mugs for prolonged periods of time. Corelle discourages the use of abrasives or scouring on these pieces. Users benefit from the three-year limited warranty against vitrelle breaks and chips. This set weighs 10.9 pounds upon shipping.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Corelle Livingware 16 Piece Dinnerware Service classic, simple, perfect! Post a Comment

    corelle dinnerware set Popular Posts